Living the Mystery
Masculine and Feminine
Beyond Attraction-Rejection, Happiness-Frustration,
International Workshop guided by Dirk Marivoet (B) and Elisabeth Renner (A), Licensed Psychotherapists and International Trainers and Supervisors for PHI.
Are you longing to create and sustain healthy, dynamic relationships? Would you like to experience your full sexual energy and pleasure? Are you able to harness the innate action energy of your masculinity and tap into the receptivity and intuition of your femininity?
We often resign ourselves to repeating cycles of being attracted to and then rejected by the opposite sex. This pattern of finding short lived happiness and joy often leads to plunging back into unforeseen frustration and heartbreak. We can become intrigued and overwhelmed by the mystery of the opposite sex. Yet, when we really feel both the masculine and feminine already inside of us and then letting these parts of us interact with each other, we can find our way to sustainable excitement, deep love and even ecstasy. Our sexuality then comes from the wonderful mystery within us and guides us in our relationship with others.
In this workshop we will discover how our characteristic breathing patterns, thoughts, emotions, and body armour block the free flow of our life force and inhibit our capacity for sensual pleasure and orgasmic release. We use breath, movement and mindful touch to feel the unity of love and satisfaction. Psychodrama, imagery and role plays are helping us to explore the sexual and heart energy from our ancestors and our inner triangle (father, mother, child) which becomes a template for future relationships. Experiencing the spiritual presence of our ancestors is powerful and helps us to heal old wounds carried through generations. Pelvic-Heart Integration® is helpful and supportive in creating a new wave of consciousness in all of us.
Pelvic-Heart Integration® explores together with you the unconscious emotional body armor and breathing patterns, as well as habitual protection and defense patterns, that were learned in the Triangle Mother/Father/Child that determine your relationships in the here and now. Role playing, Imagination, Body Talk, „Hands-on” techniques, expression and movement, as well as exchanges in the group, accompany you in this process. Work with our ancestors and their spiritual force support you in bringing old, passed on wounds though generations, to a healing movement. New pulsating vibrancy and creativity begin to flow and to create a new source of Bodymind Consciousness.
DIRK MARIVOET (B):
Psychotherapist, Trainer for Pelvic-Heart Integration®, Postural Integration® & Energetic Integration® – Teacher and Supervisor for Core-Energetics®. Loves the Fire, Father of two children, from Ghent (Belgium).
ELISABETH RENNER (A): Psychotherapist, Clinical Psychologist, Trainer for Pelvic-Heart Integration®, Postural Integration® & Energetic Integration®. Loves the Water, from Graz (Austria).
WHEN: Thursday September 20th at 5.30 pm until Sunday September 23rd at 4 pm.
WHERE: Route d’Ottignies 9c (in front of 34) B-1380 Lasne Chapelle. Contact Béatrice Lacroix: email@example.com – Phone : +3226551308
COSTS for Workshop:
EARLY BIRD RATE: Enroll before August 15th and pay 420 €
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 12
NORMAL RATE: Enroll after August 15th and pay 450 €
Send money to: Bank account number (Inst. for Bodymind Integration): BE24 0017 2768 0538 with mention “PHI-workshop Lasne”
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
- Registration per email (Dirk Marivoet: firstname.lastname@example.org) or the contact form and our confirmation email counts as definitive enrollment
- Cancellation is possible via a confirmation email from us
- Cancellation until 3 weeks prior to the workshop: a cost of 25% of the workshop fee is due.
- In case of cancellation within the last 3 weeks prior to the workshop (also in case of sickness or not showing up), the total amount will be withheld unless a substitute can be found.
- In case the workshop does not meet the required minimum number of participants at least one month in advance of the workshop, the workshop may be cancelled. A full refund will be issued to anyone registered for the event.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: We are not responsible for refunding any costs associated with travel, lodging, or incidental losses incurred in the event the workshop is cancelled or you back out for any reason.
- FOOD and LODGING :Snacks, tea and coffee are served by the venue.If you want to stay overnight at the venue, you need to book and pay for your stay at : Béatrice Lacroix: email@example.com
- Phone : +3226551308
- Send the Money for Food / Lodging here) : JJ Lacroix (BIC : GEBABEBB / IBAN: BE 0327 1012 1787 84)
HOW TO GET THERE :
- BY AIR :
- Airport : Brussels-National Airport
- Other Airports :
- Brussels South (Charleroi)
CONTACT and INFORMATION:
Dirk Marivoet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elisabeth Renner: email@example.com