Training Modules in Core Strokes™
About the Training Modules in "Core Strokes™ "
- We will introduce you to methodological work with the sleeve and with the inner core of the bodymind, different release work techniques and paths towards enjoyment of deep inner power.
- We will introduce crucial discoveries from the last twenty years in natural and human sciences and implement many of these discoveries throughout the course of the training modules.
- The combination of practical work, deep experience, theoretical understanding of techniques and the enlargement of our system of scientific reference will advance your practice and make it more robust.
- Advanced directions for your practice will be suggested and we will provide our Training Manual to follow the classwork.
- We will teach a number of so-called "Paradigm sessions" that will help the student to work in a holistic and integrative way with the bodymind. These paradigm sessions will be taught in four separate Training Modules.
- A systematic focus on the defense patterns and of blocked energy in the different layers of the anatomical structures (including the fascia) and the 7 segments of armoring of the body.
- These paradigm sessions allow for dissociated parts of our spirit that have been fragmented from our body to come together again, to come back into our body, re-united, re-associated.
- The Core Strokes Model™ follows and respects the organizational structure of the bodymind and the topographical anatomy of the myofascial network.
Teaching will be in English with translations possible into other languages, depending on availability.
These training modules in Core Strokes are a wonderful opportunity to meet fellow practitioners and colleagues from all over the world.
Structure of the Training Modules in “Core Strokes I, II, III and IV”
First Stage: Release of Armor in Individual Bodymind Segments
Core Strokes Module I: „Initial Opening of Bodymind”
- Initial opening of the Upper Half of the Body
- Initial opening of the Lower Half of the Body
- Initial opening of head, neck and face
This material is covered in the first one-week training Module Core Strokes I. After successful completion of Core Strokes I, students are allowed to participate in Core Strokes Module II or Core Stokes Module I Bis. Upon successful completion of Core Strokes Bis, students are granted the Core Strokes Level I Certificate.
Core Strokes Module II: "Lengthening of the Body and Positioning of the Shoulders - Taking up Space” and “Release of Neck and Head : „Claiming Your True Face”
- Intermediate Deep Work with Hips to Shoulders
- Intermediate deep work of head, neck and face
This material is covered in the second one week training Module Core Strokes II. After successful completion of Core Strokes II, students are allowed to participate in Core Strokes Module III and Core Strokes II Bis. After completion of Core Stokes II Bis, students are granted the Core Strokes Level II Certificate.
Core Strokes Module III: “Deep Work : Pelvic Reorientation”
- Deep Release of the Lower Pelvis
- Deep Release of the Upper Pelvis
- Deep Release of the Back of Pelvis
This material is covered in the third one-week training Module Core Strokes III. After successful completion of Core Strokes III, students are allowed to participate in the final Core Strokes Module IV and Core Strokes III Bis. After completion of Core Stokes III Bis, students are granted the Core Strokes Level III Certificate..
Core Strokes Module IV : Integration of All Parts And Aspects of Bodymind
- Coordinating Upper and Lower Halves / Center and Periphery
- Introduction of techniques and strategies for the overall reorganization of the dimensions of Front to Back, Left to Right, Inside to Outside of the body.
- Claiming your new found possibilities and sense of wholeness
- Bringing Your"Core qualities" in contact and relationship with the outside world, that has not necessarily changed
This material is covered in the fourth one-week training Module Core Strokes IV. After completion of Core Stokes IV students are allowed to participate in Core Strokes I Bis, II Bis, III Bis and IV Bis. After successful completion of Core Strokes IV Bis, students can enter the Postural Integration® Certification Program.
In total Core Strokes I, II, III, IV and Core Strokes I Bis, II Bis, III Bis, and IV Bis comprises of 500 hours of training.
Core Strokes I,II, III and IV lead to our Postural Integration® Certification Program.
- An extra 200 hours consisting of supervised work with training-clients will get you to the 700 hour ICPIT PRACTITIONER DIPLOMA. For more information about the training standards for Postural Integration see www.ICPIT.org